Add Secondary Y-axis to Charts & Improved PPT to PDF Conversion
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.4.0; This release is primarily a maintenance release but we have added support for adding a secondary Y-axis to charts. We’ve also updated the feature that lets you get the updated thumbnail of a presentation in Windows Explorer once updated. The major focus of this release has been improving the presentation rendering support and export to PDF. Some presentation access issues have also been addressed along with some modifications in chart support.This release includes plenty of improved features & bug fixes as listed below
- Presentation thumbnail in Windows Explorer is not updated when presentation is modified using Aspose.Slides
- Support for adding secondary Y-axis or Category axis in chart
- Master file changed when saving the PPT is fixed
- Slide header color change is fixed in the generated PDF
- The wrong font and in reverse direction issues are resolved in the generated PDF
- Wrong chart Type rendering is fixed in generated PDF
- PPT to PDF conversion line and text issues are resolved
- PPT to PDF conversion issue is resolved
- Slide text and its color missing in generated thumbnails is fixed
- Chart colors change is fixed when generating slide thumbnail of cloned presentation
- Bullet Indent lost is fixed when Aspose.Slides generated presentation is opened in PowerPoint 2011 for MAC.
- Chart missing in exported PDF is fixed
- Enhanced Bullet-to-text spacing.
- Slide text missing in generated thumbnail is resolved
- Graph is improperly rendered in thumbnail is now fixed
- Bad view of lines in Adobe Reader is resolved
- Image has an artifact on top is now fixed
- Enhanced Arrows rendering
- Chart missing is fixed in the generated thumbnail
- Incorrect position of a chart labels is fixed
- Exception during opening of a PPTX presentation is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Creating Slide Thumbnail Image
- Accessing OpenDocument Presentation
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts