Retrieve MAPI Properties from PST File & Exchange Server Version Info
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.0.0 . This month’s release provides some valuable new features, enhancements to existing features and resolution of the reported issues. One of the new features is the ability to retrieve Exchange Server version information. We have also introduced a mechanism for retrieving several MAPI properties from a PST file, for example PR_ENTRYID and PR_STORE_ENTRYID. Another new feature is the ability to insert calendar items into PST files. In addition to the new features mentioned above, we have fixed number of issues and performed other enhancements to the features offered by MapiMessage, MailMessage, ExchangeWebServiceClient and SmtpClient. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Ability to specify different return address than Sender in case an email bounces using SmtpClient
- Ability to get the Version Info of Exchange Server
- Added MapiPropertyTag.PR_LAST_VERB_EXECUTION_TIME Property
- Added MapiPropertyTag.PR_FLAG_STATUS and MapiPropertyTag.PR_FLAG_ICON properties
- Added the functionality to create standard folders in PST
- Provided means to check if a given PST is Unicode or ASCII
- Access to PST Mapi properties PR_ENTRYID and PR_STORE_ENTRYID
- Enhanced MapiMessage to preserve the previously set flags
- Proxy property added to ExchangeWebServiceClient
- Provided means to insert calendar appointment into a PST
- Issue is fixed in Receiving notifications for successfully sent and failed messages while using SmtpClient
- ExchangeWebServiceClient ListMessages now can filter based on "date query"
- Different behavior of folders (as compared to Outlook) when added to Personal Storage
- MailMessage recipients for CC and BCC now getting mails
- ImapClient Timeout now properly working
- Problem in output due to difference in MapiMessage.BodyHtml and MAPI property PR_HTML is resolved.
- MailMessage now recognize the uuencoded attachments
- After deleting messages from the Deleted Items still show number of unread messages in folder is fixed
- Attachment.Name returns an empty string is now fixed
- Can mark newly created PST as Default
- Mail headers show garbage characters instead of chinese characters (.NET)
- MapiMessage.MessageClass has now correct comments
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Accessing Gmail on SSL
- Manage User Configuration on Exchange Server
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts