SMTP, POP3 & IMAP Functionality Improvements with Enhanced EMLs to XPS Conversion using .NET
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.11.0 . This monthís release introduces a new feature of working with Extended Attributes using the APIís EWS client. It also fixes several bugs that further improve the overall API functionality. This release of API brings an exciting feature where messages from Exchange server can retrieved as Outlook Messages. This implies that users can manipulate extended attributes of messages using the APIís EWS client. Developers can create, retrieve and update extended attributes using the EWS API. The retrieved item is obtained as MapiMessage from Exchange server and contains all the attributes information contained in the message. This release also includes fixes to several API malfunctions related to various functional areas. Fixing these not only improves the overall usability of the API, but also adds to the overall stability of the API. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below
- EWS: Support for create, retrieve and update Extended Attributes for Emails
- Item moved event not fired for sub-folders
- Imap client attachment names issue. Content-Disposition filename is not parsed properly.
- EMLX attachments (MSG/EML) saved as separate emails in MBOX
- The (subject, to and from) disappears form converted MailMessage from MapiMessaage
- The exception occurs while loading MapiMessage from MailMessage
- MapiRecipientType shows Unknown for all message recipients
- Mails not read from MBOX
- MSG attachment extensions changed to EML while converting MSG to EML
- Notes added to PST don't retain correct information
- Notes created from 2016 Note file don't open in MS Outlook
- Fetch calendar items returns error "Input string was not in a correct format"
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET C#
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts