borderAndreaVB free resources for Visual Basic developersborder
borderAndreaVB Visual Basic and VB.NET source code resources - Copyright © 1999-2017 Andrea Tincaniborder

AndreaVB | Forum | News | Downloads | Register | Help | Member List | Statistics | Search | PM | Profile

Print This Topic
Next Topic (DataGrid formatting expression) New Topic New Poll Post Reply
AndreaVB Forum : VB.Net : Fitting a form into a smaller monitor
Poster Message
iliekater
Level: Wizard

icon Fitting a form into a smaller monitor

Hi , I recently faced a problem : I started a program of mine in a portable PC but I couldn't handle the buttons on a form because the form was not visible whole in the screen ! The monitor was too small for that form !
SoI wonder if there is a way I can solve this problem without radically changing the lay out of the various controls on the form . I hope there is a control like a scroll bar so that I can see the rest of the form . If I remember well , back in VB6 there was such a control on which one could place all of his controls and if needed the user could move the scroll bars to access all parts of the form . I think it was called Picture box .
Anyway , the solution shouldn't be obligatorily some scroll bars . I only mentioned scroll bars because that's what crossed my mind .
In fact if there is a way to bypass this problem without even coding , then that's fine by me . Maybe a way to move around the form and see the rest of it ; just saying .

05-11-2017 at 11:19 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show All Posts | Quote Reply
AndreaVB Forum : VB.Net : Fitting a form into a smaller monitor
Next Topic (DataGrid formatting expression) New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Surf To:

Not Logged In? Username: Password: Lost your password?
borderAndreaVB free resources for Visual Basic developersborder
borderAndreaVB Visual Basic and VB.NET source code resources - Copyright © 1999-2017 Andrea Tincaniborder