borderAndreaVB free resources for Visual Basic developersborder
borderAndreaVB Visual Basic and VB.NET source code resources - Copyright © 1999-2016 Andrea Tincaniborder

AndreaVB | Forum | News | Downloads | Register | Help | Member List | Statistics | Search | PM | Profile

Print This Topic
Previous Topic (sending message on a specified ip with the same application)Next Topic (error while connecting to FTP server) New Topic New Poll Post Reply
AndreaVB Forum : Network : remotely determine workstation antivirus
Poster Message
xtramac
Level: Wizard

icon remotely determine workstation antivirus

good day everyone... my boss wants me to work on a project. can anyone guide me where to go if am goin to make a program that will remotely determine if a certain workstation has an anti virus program installed or running? the reason for this is to eliminate the situation of installing another antivirus with another antivirus running. we are doin our antivirus installs remotely. thanks in advance..    

09-02-2007 at 06:29 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show All Posts | Quote Reply
xtramac
Level: Wizard

icon Re: remotely determine workstation antivirus

hey guys.. really need help here..    

16-02-2007 at 04:12 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show All Posts | Quote Reply
JLRodgers
Level: Moderator

icon Re: remotely determine workstation antivirus

There's just two areas in the code for the form with different names listed... happens every once in a while, and normally it doesn't cause any problems (but if you don't save the form, it'll pop up every time you open it until you do).

26-02-2007 at 01:12 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show All Posts Visit Homepage | Quote Reply
AndreaVB Forum : Network : remotely determine workstation antivirus
Previous Topic (sending message on a specified ip with the same application)Next Topic (error while connecting to FTP server) New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Surf To:

Not Logged In? Username: Password: Lost your password?
borderAndreaVB free resources for Visual Basic developersborder
borderAndreaVB Visual Basic and VB.NET source code resources - Copyright © 1999-2016 Andrea Tincaniborder